For me, codding, and even design, a template for a forum is not too easy, principally ‘cause there are a lot of little icons and shit. But, now I have to design for a forumotion “site”, and, I suppose this will be more easy, but, maybe not.
Forumotion has 4 “versions” (phpbb2, phpbb3, punbb, invision) and just 2 of them has an option for editing some HTML, and all of them you can add more css code, and a bit of scripts; yeah, looks very “easy”, you don’t have to mess up with al lot of .html .php & more files, but, if you are acquainted working whit all those things, maybe doing some work for a service like these could be uncomfortable. But here are some things I do to make the process more organized.
- Shut up and design, don’t worry about if you can make that effect on the codding process.
- Copy the HTML template, if you are editing one, and save it on an html file, make a back up, and do the modifications on there.
- Use the browser options for development, they are going to help you, a lot.
- There is a link to all the css ‘default’ code where you can add more of this code.
- Start with the default design of the version you use.
So, yeah, 5 tips, that I want to share.
Hope that help you. :)
I don’t realize of this when come out, but here is, the first beta of the new version of Wordpress.
Includes some new stuff like:
- Theme Customizer with Previewer
- Flexible Custom Header Sizes
- Selecting Custom Header and Background Images from Media Library
- Better experience searching for and choosing a theme
Have you seen this proyect?!
Is so awesome, I want those now >_<!
Wix is one of those sites that allows to their users make a webpage with simply drag and drop elements, “unfortunately” this site worked with FLASH only (and you know, is slow, some times doesn’t work and that), but now introduces the possibility to make a website using HTML 5 in the same way.
And yes, HTML5 is not “perfect” but, maybe in the future this will be more stable. ^_^
Codigofacilito tiene tutoriales en español de códigos entre ellos tutoriales de JScript.
Una alternativa para aprender a programar con este lenguaje y poder hacer aún mas cosas con nuestras webs.